The right of withdrawal is the consumer's right to withdraw from the order within a certain period (within 14 calendar days) without paying a contractual penalty *, interest * or damages *. The right of withdrawal shall be exercised in compliance with the laws in force in the Republic of Latvia, as well as the type and specific characteristics of the goods sold.
Please note that the right of withdrawal in our store and website cannot be exercised:
-after the expiration of the term provided by law
-if the product has obvious signs of use
-if the wrong item was sent.
-if the product cannot be returned for hygiene reasons
In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the buyer will need: Withdrawal form (www.divasharm.lv)
1) fill in the withdrawal form
2) send the questionnaire to the e-mail address indicated in the "Contacts" section of the website and wait for confirmation
3) together with the document confirming the purchase and the signed withdrawal form, the product must be delivered to our store (the address can be found in the section "Contacts"). The customer has the opportunity to send the product with Omniva parcel terminal to the address Zemeļu iela 19 liepaja / Latvia
4) the Buyer will receive the paid money in full or in part ** within 10 (ten) working days from the receipt of the written refusal. The refund was made in the manner in which the buyer used to purchase the product.
Full refund will be made if all the conditions mentioned above are met or did not apply to the product.
* did not apply in cases when the product had a reduced price or a new model of equipment was released
** In cases where the conditions are not met, the customer can still receive a partial refund for the product
Useful websites: Consumer Rights Protection Center website, consumer rights, terms of the distaces contract